当前位置: 首页> 进口活动> 西餐厅实用英语口语
  • 西餐厅实用英语口语
  • 2022-01-18 07:22:54
  • 西餐厅常用英语口语

    一.情景对话(一)-预订


    C(Captain): Good morning, western restaurant.

    早上好!西餐厅。


    G(Guest): I want to reserve a table for four tonight.

    我想订一张今天晚上的4人桌。


    C: What time do you like your table?

    在什么时候?


    G: Around Seven.

    大约在七点吧。


    C: May I have your name, please?

    请问您贵姓?


    G: Tom Cruise.

    汤姆•克鲁斯。


    C: How to spell it, please?

    请问怎么拼写?


    G: It's T-O-M-C-R-U-I-S-E.

    拼写为T-O-M-C-R-U-I-S-E。


    C: So it is Mr. Cruise, a table for four at 7 o'clock. Is that right?

    克鲁斯先生,一张今晚7时的四人桌,对吗?


    G: That's right. By the way, when do you close tonight?

    对。还有,你们何时关门?


    C: We are open until ten in the evening.

    我们的营业时间至晚上10点。


    G: Thank you.

    谢谢。


    C: Thanks for calling. We look forward to your visit.

    谢谢您的来电,我们期待着为您服务。


    二.情景对话(二)-引导来宾入座


    W(Waiter): Good evening, sir. Welcome to YUE restaurant.

    您好,先生!欢迎光临采月轩中餐厅。


    G(Guest): Thanks.

    谢谢。


    W: How many persons, please?

    您一共几位?


    G: A table for four, please.

    四位。


    W: Where would you prefer to sit, indoor or outdoor?

    您想坐在哪儿呢,室内还是室外?


    G: Well, indoor and by the window, please.

    嗯,室内吧,我想要靠窗的位子。


    W: I'll show you to your table. This way, please... Is this fine?

    我带您入座。这边请…… 这个位子可以吗?


    G: OK. That's fine.

    好,这里很好。


    W: Please have a seat, sir.

    先生,请坐。


    G: Thanks.

    谢谢。


    W: A waiter will come to take your order. Just a moment, please.

    服务生会来为您点菜,请稍等。


    三.情景对话(三)-推荐菜品


    (A group of six including two couples and two children enter a Chinese restaurant in hotel.)

    (一行6人,包括两对夫妇及两个小孩,进入酒店的中餐厅。)


    西餐厅常用英语口语 W(Waiter): Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. A table for six? This way please.

    晚上好,女士们、先生们。一张六人桌?请往这边走。

    (Guest seated 客人就座)


    W: (Give the guest the menu) Would you like some drink first?

    (递上菜单)要先喝点什么吗?


    G(Guest): Yes, please. Two Heineken, two Pepsi and two glasses of orange juice for the children.

    是的,谢谢。两瓶喜力,两瓶百事可乐,另外给小朋友来两杯橙汁。


    W: OK. Would you like to order now?

    好的。你们要点菜吗?


    G: I'm afraid we need a few minutes. What would you recommend?

    恐怕要迟一些。你有什么推荐?


    W: If you like a hot and spicy food, then try Mapo Bean curd. It's a famous Sichuan food. I would say it is very tasty.

    如果您喜欢辣的,何不试试著名的四川菜麻婆豆腐。我认为味道还不错。


    G: Alright. Any other spicy food for us?

    好的,还有什么辣菜适合我们?


    W: How about Shredded Meat in Chili Sauce?

    四川牛柳丝好吗?


    G: Great! We take that. Could we have a Beijing Roast Duck, please?

    好极了!就这样。另外给我们一份北京烤鸭,好吗?


    W: Certainly, Sir. Would you like some rice or soup?

    好的,先生。要点饭和汤吗?


    G: Sweet Corn Soup and two Yangzhou Fried Rice, please.

    玉米羹和两份扬州炒饭。


    W: A wise choice, sir.

    精明的选择。


    G: Oh, yes. Please give us six spring rolls as appetizer. Would you also give us two pairs of knife and forks? These guys don't know how to use chopsticks.

    对了,请给我们6份春卷当开胃品。还有,给我们两副刀叉,这些孩子不懂用筷子。


    W: Certainly.

    当然可以。


    (The guests finished the food and are talking.)

    (客人用过餐后,正在聊天。)


    W: Sorry to interrupt you. Would you like some dessert/dim sum?

    对不起,打扰你们谈话,要甜品(点心)吗?


    G: No, thanks, we're full. Give us the bill, please.

    不用了,谢谢。我们吃饱了,请结帐。


    W: (Bring the bills) Here you are, sir.

    (递上帐单)你们的帐单,先生。


    G: Can I put it on my account?

    可以记在酒店的帐单内吗?


    W: Yes, sure. Please sign here and write down your room number, sir. Can I have a look your key card?

    当然可以,请在这里签名,并写上您的房号,我可以看看您的钥匙卡吗?


    G: Here you are.

    在这里。


    W: Thank you. I hope you enjoyed the food.

    谢谢。希望你们喜欢我们的食物。


    四.情景对话(四)-餐间服务


    W(Waiter): Your Fried Shrimp Balls, sir.

    您的炸虾球,先生。


    G(Guest): Shrimp! Are you sure there's shrimp inside? It sure doesn't look like it!

    虾!你确定里面有虾吗?它看起来实在不像。


    W: It's made from ground fresh shrimps, sir.

    先生,它是用磨碎的鲜虾做成的。


    G: Hm. By the way, what's this seasoning made from?

    嗯。对了,这调味料是用什么做的?


    W: It's a mixture of pepper and various spices. It should be sprinkled on your food.

    那是胡椒和多种香料混合成的,您应该把它洒在食物上。


    G: I see. What do you call these?

    我知道了。你们把这些叫什么?


    W: They are called Chinese Dumplings. Please mix a little soy sauce and sesame oil on this plate and dip them into it before eating.

    这些叫水饺,请加一点酱油和麻油在碟子上,吃前沾一下。


    G: Right. Thanks a lot.

    好的,非常感谢你。


    W: You're welcome, sir. Please enjoy your meal.

    不客气,先生。请好好享用。


    五.情景对话(五)-送餐服务


    W(Waiter): Good morning, room service. Can I help you?

    早上好!送餐服务,有什么能为您效劳的吗?


    G(Guest): I want to an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up. Room 1607.

    我想要一份美式早餐加单面煎蛋,房号是1607。


    W: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?

    请问喝什么果汁呢?


    G: Orange juice and please make my coffee very black.

    橙汁,还有请给我一杯很浓的咖啡。


    W: Yes, sir. An American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, orange juice and a black coffee. Am I right, sir?

    好的,一份美式早餐加单面煎蛋、橙汁及一杯很浓的咖啡,对吗?


    G: Yes, that's it.

    是的。


    W: Is there anything else, sir?

    还需要什么吗,先生?


    G: No, that's all.

    没有了,就这样。


    W: All right. We'll bring it to you as soon as possible.

    好的,我们会尽快把早餐送上。


    (Later)

    (稍后)


    W: (Knocks the door) Good morning, sir, Room service. I've brought up the breakfast you ordered.

    (敲门)早上好,先生,送餐服务,您要的早餐送来了。


    G: (Open the door) Come in, please.

    (打开门)请进。


    W: Thank you. Here's the food you ordered.

    谢谢,这是您要的食物。


    G: Just put it on the table, please.

    请放在桌上。


    W: Do you need anything else, sir?

    先生,还有其他需要的吗?


    G: No, thanks. Can I have some more juice for the mini-bar?

    没有了,谢谢。可否多放一些水果汁在小冰箱内?


    W: Yes, sir. I'll get them for you right away, would you please sign this bill first? Thank you.

    好的,我立刻去。能麻烦您先签了这帐单吗?谢谢。



    微英语

    微信号:youxien,让学习英语成为习惯 喜欢就按右上角【---】键分享到你的朋友圈或微信群,或直接添加好友。也可直接扫二维码添加微信好友!大家一起每日学习英语吧!

    优习英语网微信号分享,VOA、BBC、英语口语、美文感悟,总有一条说到你的心坎里,喜欢就快来关注吧!!

    热门指数:★★★★★

    查看原文及更多精彩内容,请点击最下“阅读原文

    西餐厅常用英语口语